A lot of people have messaged me on Youtube, asking how to get their GUI to look just like mine - Well, here you guys go! Simply unzip my custom GUI file into your GUIProfiles folder, and there you have it! GO HERE for GUI installation instructions.
NOTE:This GUI file is for a 1920x1080 resolution! Crowding may occur on GUI elements if your in-game resolution is set lower than 1920x1080!
If you want you cooldown text and cooldown effects to look just like mine, follow the steps below:
1. While in-game on your character, press Escape to open the Options menu by pressing Escape (ESC) on your keyboard, and then click Preferences.
2. On the left side of the Preferences menu, click User Interface.
3. In the right side of the Preferences screen, scroll all the way to the bottom.
4. Under the Cooldown Settings section, check the Show Ready Flash box.
5. In the same section, check the Show Cooldown Text box.
6. Under Cooldown Style, click the drop-down box and select Style 3.
7. Under Global Cooldown Style, click the drop-down box and select Style 2.
8. Under Cooldown text Settings, adjust the Text Size slider to 20.
9. Under Cooldown text Settings, adjust the Show Tenths of a Second slider to 2.