|Go to Page...|
|How do I install a Layout?|
First, let me reassure you, it’s easy to do. I’m going to walk you through the steps involved.
C:\Users\< Username >\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles *If you are still on Windows XP, the path is slightly different, it is:
C:\Documents and Settings\< user name >\Local Settings\Application Data\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfile
So, using our example file, the complete path should look like this (for Windows 7):
C:\Users\< Username >\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles\Cairenn1.xml *
4. Once you have the file(s) saved to that location, it’s time to log in to the game and load it up!
5. There are two ways that you can access the UI layout menu. You can either open it from the options menu or by clicking on the little plus sign on your quickbar .
6. If you use the main menu, it will be listed in the top dropdown window. Choose it, hit the the load button and it's now enabled.
7. If you use the quickbar option, you are presented with a mini menu that will give you an option to use a custom layout that you have installed. Clicking on it should enable it for you.
8. That’s it. Enjoy playing the game with a new layout!
* If you are on Windows7 and can't see the AppData files onward, it may be hidden. Go to:
a) Open organize
|How do I install a Layout (Images)|
These are just images of the various steps above:
Click images to enlarge