View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
slack2daze
Zombie

Premium Member
No longer a lurker

Hi there Cairenn!

I'm slack2daze (or Neschya), I (until just a few minutes ago) was a lurker (on Wowhead). I had an account and used the service but didn't comment. With my current level of enjoyment of SW:TOR and my previous dependence on Wowhead, I'm thinking I need to put forth some effort to give back to this community.

As a player I'm what you call a casual, single-player. I play as if it was a single-player game. This means no groups, no friends, no Heroic's, no PvP, and at this point you might say, well why are you playing MMORPG's at all? You do know the "MM" part stand for "Massively Multiplayer" right?

Yes, yes I do.

But I'm not playing for the human interaction, I'm playing because MMO's have awesome stories usually; especially with Bioware having storytelling as a major component of their development methodology. Plus I don't play regularly, it may be a week or more between logins, and then I'll have a string of nights where I'm up until wee hours.

All that said I do enjoy the thoughts, opinions, and insight of other gamers so here I am, giving this participation thing a go!
Now I'm in here every evening serving chowder and iced tea!
slack2daze is offline   Reply With Quote