Unread 05-17-2018, 03:58 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
Swtorui Admin
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Summer Roadmap 2018

Hi everyone-

This Roadmap coincides with my first full year as the Lead Producer for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and I’m excited to have the opportunity to share our Summer Roadmap with you. As I’ve mentioned throughout the last year, the team’s priority will continue to be providing fun story-driven gameplay with a variety of multiplayer Star Wars™ battles while making Quality of Life improvements. We recently released Game Update 5.9 – The Nathema Conspiracy, which brought an end to the Traitor storyline. We hope you’ve enjoyed your interactions with Theron Shan.

We’ve met with a lot of players, influencers, press, did Livestreams, held Cantinas, received lots of emails and private messages, and reviewed the feedback on our Forums and on Social Media. As a result, we’ll be making a lot of changes based on your feedback, beginning with our PvP plans this summer. At the end of the year, we’ll introduce an exciting new storyline and multiplayer gameplay – all leading to an explosive conflict with new characters to meet and planets to explore in the new year.

Read more ...
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSwtorui » Site Forums » News » Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Summer Roadmap 2018