Unread 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
BamseBaloo
Zombie
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My UI, constructive criticism welcome

Hello, just uploaded my UI to the site, I am rather satisfied with it, but I am still working out some chinks in the armour here and there.

I am therefore looking for some constructive criticism to help me better the UI.

The idea behind it is a tanking UI, it creates a large window for you "OH SHI!" abilties, while still giving you managable sights of your attack abilities. Your health portrait is centered with these abilities so you know how you are doing.

More importantly, the target have received his own frame in the bottom right corner, with a maximum size target of target and castbar, so you will always know what he is up to, focus target is also placed over here.

I am working a bit on party placement, as well as smoothening out the edges, any recommendations and pointers will be widely welcome, but the basic layout (abilties in one end, large window for target) will not change.

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/inf...tofTarget.html

Thank you so much for your attention and thank you for starting the initiative for this site!

~BamseBaloo
BamseBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSwtorui » Layouts » Released Layouts » My UI, constructive criticism welcome